From the CEO to the driver, electric vehicles offer benefits for each person responsible for your company's vehicular operations and supply chain.
Electric vans offer you a lot of benefits over diesel, especially your own health and that of the people you deliver to. Even if you’ve been driving diesel for a long time, we’ll help you quickly get accustomed to electric and enjoy the benefits:
- Fast acceleration & smooth driving - EVs have no gears so they accelerate fast and drive smoothly. You’ll love the driving experience.
- Clean & healthy – EVs do not emit pollutants. This creates a clean, healthy driving experience for you and the people you are delivering to.
- Walk in access – our vehicles feature walk in access to help you find the right package without breaking your back
- No Maintenance required – EVs do not break down or require the regular maintenance that combustion engine vehicles do, saving you lots of stress and wasted time on the road.
- Special parking privileges – Some municipalities offer greater parking access to EVs, as a form of incentive. Forget looking all over forget looking all over for parking or risk a ticket, to make that delivery. Saves you time & decreases your stress.
For Fleet Managers
We know how hard your job is. You’re responsible for the whole vehicle fleet, and the transition to electric is going to be your responsibility. Here are a few things you should know:
- Switch to electric smoothly & successfully – Helping you do this this successfully is our job and we care about it a lot. We’ll analyze your operations and advise you on the best vehicles available. We’ll help you determine your charging infrastructure needs and assist with installation. We’ll train you, your drivers, your mechanics, and other colleagues to make your transition to electric smooth and successful.
- Minimal maintenance – EVs require far less maintenance than ICE vehicles and so disrupt business far less. They require no oil changes and don’t break down.
- Clean and healthy – EVs have no exhaust pipes and do not emit smog or pollutants into the air. Your depot will be a much cleaner, healthier place.
- Quiet – Because EVs have no engines or ignition, your depot will be a much quieter place.
- Special access privileges – EVs are allowed to enter areas like low emission zones, which are growing in size and number. This access is important as more and more of your deliveries will take place in them.
- Special parking privileges – More and more municipalities offer greater parking access to EVs. Your drivers won’t have to waste time finding parking or risk tickets to make that delivery. Saves you time & decreases your costs.
For CEOs and CFOs
Why switch to electric, and why now? Is this an unnecessary distraction or really a bottom line business interest? What will your shareholders say? Going electric can help address a wide cross section of your objectives at the same time:
- Electric for the TCO of diesel – With our deployment planning, and under the right conditions, we can help you switch to electric for the TCO price you currently pay for diesel
- Reduce your costs – With more predictable electricity costs and almost no maintenance requirement or breakdowns, EVs can help significantly reduce your fleets costs.
- Increase your revenues – With growing carbon restrictions and fees (200+ low emission zones around Europe, and counting!), EVs can help you reach the large customer bases in urban areas while avoiding carbon fees. Appeal to eco-conscious customers too.
- Achieve your CSR Objectives – Going electric will eliminate your vehicular emissions and help you achieve your CSR targets. These billboards on wheels are ideal marketing tools too.
- Strengthen the image of your company – Your vehicles are probably one of your most visible corporate symbols – like billboards on wheels. People care about the values of the companies they use. Let them know your commitment to a clean and healthy environment by going zero emission electric.
- Shareholder value – Shareholders care about the image of their company, and their longterm investment. Investing now in the green infrastructure of the future will be seen as a good, confident investment and avoid shareholder activism later.
- Invest in long term infrastructure – EVs are clearly the vehicle of the future. By switching now you are making a smart, forward thinking investment and getting ahead of your competition.
- Subsidies reduce costs – Many countries and cities offer subsidies and incentives for deploying electric vehicles – we’ll help you find out about and secure them while they last. This is the best way to leverage your investment for maximum benefit.
For Sustainability Officers
Your fleet is probably a large source of your company’s carbon footprint and one of your most visible products. Switching to electric can make a sizable impact in your work and for the environment:
- Make a real impact – Your company’s vehicle fleet is probably a significant source of the emissions from your business, and an area where you can make a real difference.
- Achieve your CSR Objectives – Going electric will eliminate your vehicular emissions and help you achieve your CSR targets.
- Strengthen the image of your company – Your vehicles are probably one of your most visible corporate symbols – like billboards on wheels. People care about the values of the companies they use – and they companies they work for. Let people know your commitment to a clean and healthy environment by going zero emission electric.
- Lead your industry – Switching to electric now is an opportunity to become a pioneering company in your industry.